Our emergency services are reserved for people with the following conditions;
● Foreign bodies in the eye
● Flashing lights and floaters
● Sudden, painless loss of vision
● Severe headache
● Painful red or swollen eyes
● Eye trauma including chemical trauma or abrasions
● Acute eye pain
If you cannot contact our emergency clinic and are suffering from any of the above please report immediately to the emergency department.
To book emergency appointments contact the practice during working hours, or for our out of hours service ring 06252268.